thermowood - £13 900 inc. vat
|Outdoor Sauna Toronto L
|Sauna Dimension (cm)
|Wall Thickness (mm)
|ThermoWood – 40mm
|Spruce – floor boards 24 mm, framing material impregnated.
Metal floor gutter for drainage in the sauna room.
|Roof boards 24 mmm, EPDM ROOF COVER, metal edge covers.
In the sauna room, ceiling spruce internal panelling + PIR sauna insulation 30 mm.
|Full Glass door (690x1870mm), bronze, tempered 8 mm.
|Wooden frame, tempered glass 8 mm, bronze.
|Two-level benches Thermospruce 28×90 / alder 28×90
The stove is the heart of every sauna experience, radiating warmth that goes beyond mere temperature. It symbolizes the tradition and spirit of sauna bathing, creating an atmosphere that promotes relaxation and rejuvenation. The gentle hiss of water meeting hot stones, the comforting heat enveloping your body – it’s the stove that transforms a sauna into a sanctuary, fostering a connection between mind, body, and the ancient ritual of wellness.
ELECTRIC AND WOOD STOVES
The HUUM DROP
The HUUM HIVE
The HUUM STEEL
Stoves feature a glass door, elevating the sauna experience with a touch of sophistication. The furnace, available in graphite black, is complemented by a sleek stainless steel flange on top. Additionally, the Harvia M3 heater offers the option of incorporating a water tank, adding versatility to its functionality.
Introducing a fresh series of classic stoves tailored for small to medium-sized wood-fired saunas. Its design allows for an immersive sauna experience, creating unforgettable sensations and capturing the timeless essence of a traditional sauna atmosphere. With optimal heat and air circulation, it ensures a thoroughly enjoyable sauna session.
The Harvia 20 Pro
Heater is crafted for medium-sized saunas, boasting a spacious stone chamber and a polished stainless steel upper finish that mirrors elegance. The sauna ambiance is enhanced by a fireproof glass door. Built with a robust 10 mm cast iron firing chamber, this heater guarantees durability that lasts for years, ensuring a consistently inviting sauna experience.
Illuminate Your Sauna Experience: Discover the Transformative Benefits of LED RGB Light Therapy
LED RGB Light Therapy is an indispensable addition to an outdoor sauna, transforming the ambiance and offering a range of benefits. The incorporation of RGB LEDs introduces a dynamic and customizable lighting system, enhancing the overall sauna experience in several ways.
- Mood Enhancement
- Well-Being and Relaxation
- Aesthetic Appeal
- Therapeutic Applications
In conclusion, LED RGB Light Therapy is a must-have addition for an outdoor sauna, not only for its aesthetic benefits but also for the potential positive impact on mood, relaxation, and overall well-being. The dynamic lighting options create an immersive and enjoyable environment, enhancing the outdoor sauna experience for users.
Colors hold a distinct energetic charge, and their impact goes beyond mere visual perception. While our eyes capture only 20 percent of the electromagnetic vibrations from light, the remaining 80 percent interacts with our skin—covering an extensive 2m² area—and acupuncture energy points, highly responsive to external stimuli. As these energies undergo processing, they intricately influence the functionality of our internal organs.
Introducing a profound concept: by exposing the body to specific colors of light, we can effectively harmonize its energy equilibrium. Our color spectrum categorization yields remarkable insights:
- Warm tones, including yellow, orange, and red, serve as stimulants, invigorating and energizing the body.
- Cold hues, such as blue, green, and violet, play a calming role, soothing both the mind and body.
Delving into the specifics of each hue:
- AMBER, with its yellow glow, stimulates the mind, uplifts the spirit, and instills a sense of security.
- OPAL, akin to white light, acts as a rejuvenating force in the autumn-winter months, replenishing energy and promoting serotonin production—the hormone crucial for sleep regulation and nervous system balance.
- TOPAZ, in its orange brilliance, instills a profound sense of confidence and joy in life.
- SAPPHIRE, with its calming blue essence, aids relaxation, tranquility, and facilitates a restful sleep.
- AMETHYST, the soothing violet shade, tones the nerves and alleviates insomnia, stress, and tension.
- RUBY, the passionate red, elevates blood pressure, combats depression, awakens emotional vitality, and stimulates sensuality.
- EMERALD, representing green, becomes a formidable ally against neuroses, heart ailments stemming from stress, fatigue, and insomnia.
In essence, our exploration into the world of light therapy reveals a profound methodology for cultivating balance and well-being, where each color becomes a unique agent in the symphony of holistic health.